2021-06-08

(2021-06-08 22:39:48) I've got a new perfume Yokoyama Reina

It's Yokoyama Reina.
Today, I was thrilled!!
I'm relieved because it's over.
The tension rises! Lol


I think I have fallen into a shopping addiction once again.
I like to shop when I'm feeling good,
So I fill a lot of shopping carts 🙊 It's dangerous lol
Of course, it's okay to have these kind of days. Right?


I already want to cut my hair a bit.
I also want to try various colors again, with that current short bob
First of all, I want to try the pink cherry I did two years ago. Lol
I like to live my life in pastels colors.
Watching pastel MV, having pastel pictures.
Ah, my scalp is now totally okay by the way lol
Many people were worried, so thank you always 🥲


That said, I suddenly change my mind
The hairstyle may have changed next week 😃
(I don't think it's true)


I don't know what's going on right now
It's the fun of living in your own way lol


Yokoyama Reina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12679451028.html

No comments:

Post a Comment