2021-06-15

(2021-06-15 22:54:13) I wonder if it's been raining for a while now Yokoyama Reina

Rain and thunder...
It seems that days like this will continue for a while.


I'm a person who can enjoy both at home and outside
So right now, I'm just having fun at home


When I'm done with what I've to do,
I only watch anime and read manga


I started to watch Slam Dunk,
And also Shingeki no Kyojin!


I try many different stories and styles
Because I wanted to learn even more. 
But I ended up by like all the stories,
So it take times to read all of them fast 🙂
Ah, I don't watch Shingeki no Kyojin but reading it 😉



I don't think I'll be watching anime so much...
I've always liked reading manga
I didn't really watched much anime.

Currently, 
I'm watching Captain Tsubasa and The Knight in the Area 😊





I really feel like 
This summer will be on dress only.
Dress are cute after all 🥲


Yokoyama Reina

No comments:

Post a Comment