2017-08-06

(2017-08-06 22:02:28) 154.Early☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~








♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*







Today there were HelloCon キラキラ





3 concerts 照れ





Thank you to everyone who came!!










Kawamura Ayano-chan ハート





When we pass each other backstage or elsewhere
I always stop to talk with her. Lol




Hey, Ayano, could it be that...




You sweat faster than Reina herself !? Lolol





Once HelloCon is finished,
Neither of us still has their bangs~Lol





Kawamura was my Kenshuusei partner,


She's 1 year older than me,


It's amazing~!!!!




We were talking,

And I said to her "Lately, I'm into something~"



And Kawamura said to me



"Yeah, I know~"

That's all! She already knew it! Lol



It's so funny



♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*




Well, see you tomorrow~☆





☆Yokoyama Reina☆
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12299286868.html

No comments:

Post a Comment