2017-08-09

(2017-08-09 22:52:49) 155.Dance☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~











♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*








Lately, I'm dancing everyday!






When I dance energetic songs, the tension raises even more さくらんぼ





It makes me smile even more ヒマワリ




After all, dancing is funny ラブ





I like to do my dancing rehearsals in front of a big mirror of human size to see myself and think how I could improve





I also care about my facial expressions during rehearsals!





I'm able to focus on various things during rehearsals,
I'm happy about that ラブラブ





♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*











The other day,
I lend to Kaga Kaede-chan one of my book of "Area no Kishi"!




I think she's kinda like it



Because she asks me to lend her the next volume!



♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*


さくらんぼ To everyone さくらんぼ
After all I really want a puppy



Well, see you tomorrow~☆



☆Yokoyama Reina☆
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12300175050.html

No comments:

Post a Comment