2017-08-13

(2017-08-13 21:12:46) 158.U☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~








♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*






Today,






We had our concert to Okayama ハート







Thank you to everyone who came 照れ






This concert is closing our spring tour!





Since there was a lot of days between our last concert and today's,




I was really nervous about it. Lol




This was my first concert to Okayama though!



It was awesomeeeeeeeeeeee!!




Fanchants during the concert were so loud and strong that it really motivated me even more ルンルン





Spring tour in Midsummer
That was really really funny ♡



Thank you a lot キラキラ






♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*







音符To everyone 音符
I was looking at Funaki-san, and I found a cicada!





Well, see you tomorrow~☆





☆Yokoyama Reina☆
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12301243871.html

No comments:

Post a Comment