2017-08-15

(2017-08-15 15:00:13) 157.Beginning☆ Yokoyama Reina

Oha-Yokoyan キラキラ





 

It's Yokoyama Reina







♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*













Well well well







Naruchika has begun ハート







Today was at Fukui キラキラ






First time in Fukui & first Naruchika 音符






I was nervoooouuusss




We did performances as a 14-nin members lineup ラブラブ
That was exciting... 照れ





I'm soooooooooooo excited.
Many people told it was funny today, isn't it. Lol







But it was really fun indeed ラブ




The distance to the audience is close,
I was happy to feel a sense of unity all in the hall!






Our Naruchika is going on tomorrow to Toyama ♡



I'm looking forward to!!!!




♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*





Yesterday, I had a funny shooting キラキラ




After that, I went to eat with Ikuta Erina-san!



But there was a problem!



Where should we eat!?!?!?! Lol




♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*




いちご To everyone いちご


"Oha-Yokoyan" was invented by Morito-san ニヤリ






See you in Naruchika~☆
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12301637076.html

No comments:

Post a Comment