2017-08-17

(2017-08-17 22:13:29) 159.End☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~








♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*






Today was






Naruchika in Niigata prefecture!






Thank you to everyone who came♡






It was the last day of Naruchika






To be honest, I already missed Naruchika because it was so much fun. Lol







Because the distance to the audience is really close,




Because we can hear your all cheers very close,



The tension naturally rises!!!




It was reaaaaaaally fun ラブ




I loved the last three days ラブ




And this time for Naruchika,




I wanted so bad to sing "Utakata Saturday Night!"





And I also had the chance to do the interlude as the DJ!!!



I've always liked that DJ part♡




I was so glad ピンクハート



I want to do it again if I have that chance. Lol



♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*








キラキラ To everyone キラキラ
I ate a delicious rice





Well, see you tomorrow~☆
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12302380273.html

No comments:

Post a Comment