2017-08-18

(2017-08-18 23:35:33) 160.Report☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayamaaaa









It's Yokoyama Reina









♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*









I have a report for everyone.







It's about...





















The dinner I had alongside Ishida Ayumi-san ハート











Fufufufufu. ピンクハート







Finally finally finally!!!






When we finished work, she came to asked me "Are you free~?"...






I'm someone who's happy.




Really really really happy.




I said to her "Let's go to eat and play!"


I was so happy and it was hard to stop the joy. Lol




Yup. Lol




(Don't be scared please.)






I was very nervous during the meal.



hen I get nervous, I don't talk very much,
I rather keeping myself silent. Lol
But I said to myself, "Let's go!!"
And then we talked a lot ハート




I've never been able to talk to Ishida-san so smoothy... I was really happy.



Later, Ishida-san told me

"I really think that when I'm with you and praise you a lot!"




I'm shy when I get complimented.
So if it would be Ishida-san herself who praised me... it would be difficult.




I had so much happiness today, what should I do?




The tension is still too high
I don't know what to write on today's blog. Lolol





To summarize what I want to say ...




I love you Ishida-san ハートハート




♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*





A smile that was so crumpled that she lost her eyes.
She's very too cute.










Well, see you tomorrow~☆
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12302689039.html

No comments:

Post a Comment