2017-08-19

(2017-08-19 21:56:40) 160.Active☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~








It's Yokoyama Reina







♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*






Today was







HelloCon 星 in Nakano Sun Plaza









Thank you to everyone who came to see us 照れ







Last HelloCon was to Sendai,






After that I went to Okayama for the Spring tour,




Then we had Naruchika,






So I felt it was a long time that I didnt do HelloCon!






I'm nervous when I do something after a long time. Lol



I'm nervous even if I review it properly!!!!!!




But after all the concert was fun ピンクハート



I love concerts ピンクハート




Tomorrow too, there's HelloCon to Nakano Sun Plaza!




I'm looking forward to it!!!!





Let's get excited together イエローハーツ




♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*









Well, see you tomorrow~☆
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12302936216.html

No comments:

Post a Comment