2017-08-23

(2017-08-23 23:03:34) 163.Small☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama!









It's Yokoyama Reina


















I went to see the Leaning Tower of Pisa~!













I've also seen the Arc de Triomphe!









...Okay. You understand.






Anyone else surprised by that? Lol







Yesterday, I also went to Tobu World Square〜❤︎






The world heritage sites of many countries are mini-sized!!!





Besides the Leaning Tower of Pisa and the Arc de Triomphe,



Pyramids, Statue of Liberty...




There were many!!!





Seeing a pyramid
In a mini-size,




That was huge!!!! Lololol




Only the real thing is big! Right. Lol






I really want to see the real monuments 照れ






But like Italian Colosseum,







I was impressed by the contents details!!!!!!!!





Anywway,
That was fun!






Well see you tomorrow~☆
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12304087993.html

No comments:

Post a Comment