2017-08-26

(2017-08-26 21:40:47) 164.Funny☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~☆










It's Yokoyama Reina










Yesterday, I recorded for Young Town Doyoubi!!!!







I appeared as a guest!!!!!!









Aaaah, I was so nervous that I've been restless... Lololol





For about a week, I was making noise at home
"I'm nervous!!!!!". Lol











But it was soooo fun  ピンクハート






It was so much fun after a long time to laugh so much ハート







After all I love talking❤︎ Lol







Akashiya Sanma-san
Murakami Shoji-san
Iikubo Haruna-san
Kudo Haruka-san





Thank you very much!!!!!






^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^_^





Today, we had HelloCon to Nagoya





Thank you to everyone who came to see us 照れ





If you notice, HelloCon is also end, right?...




Kudo-san last HelloCon tour!!!!!!




I will do my best until the end!!










Well see you tomorrow~☆
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12304987785.html

No comments:

Post a Comment