2017-09-02

(2017-09-02 19:43:18) 167.End☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~












It's Yokoyama Reina













^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^









Today, it was












黄色い花 The final HelloCon 黄色い花 in Hiroshima











Thank you to everyone who came!














Especially for Kudo-san,
It was the very very last HelloCon!!







We were on stage, in front of a beautiful room full of the orange color,







And that's how I realized
It's really the end~. Lol








I feel so lonely.







But I really enjoyed playing and singing
With Kudo-san and other members!






I was happy to see a lot of people being happy.







The conclusion is,






HelloCon is really the best thing ever ピンクハートピンクハート









Our next tour is the group fall tour!!!!!!!!!







I'm looking forward to it!!! Lol








It's the first tour for Morito-san since she joined!




And Kudo-san last tour.



Also the Morning Musume。20th anniversary tour






It's a tour full of things.





I'll do my best during the rehearsals!



Please, come to see us ❤︎




^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^










黄色い花 To everyone 黄色い花

Saitama's forever






Well, see you tomorrow~
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12307070021.html

No comments:

Post a Comment