2017-09-03

(2017-09-03 23:17:20) 168.Sleepy☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~











It's Yokoyama Reina










^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^







Today,








I didn't managed to get up early,




I didn't went to bed late last night either,




But I feel like I didn't slept enough you know...






And now I'm terribly sleepy!!! Lol




The eyelids fall naturally. Lol





It's been a long time since I've been this sleepy!!! Lolol














Seems like Kaga Kaede-san is addict to Gundam lately.






We talked about it today, with passion ニヤリ







It makes me happy to talk about things I love. Lol












^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^





Because my phone fell on my face,


I think I should stop my blog here.




That's all for today!




Well, see you tomorrow~☆
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12307439008.html

No comments:

Post a Comment