2017-09-08

(2017-09-08 23:29:52) 171.Awakening☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~












It's Yokoyama Reina











^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^












Today, there was bento with spring rolls!






But for some reason I took a bento without spring rolls.






Then Haga-san gave me one of her spring roll ピンクハート






It made me happy!





Today was a great day.






The conclusion about it is,
Spring roll = happiness! Lol






I talked in a previous blog about a "Spring roll speciality store"




I wasn't able to go yet... But I want so badly!




I don't want to go by myself though,


Maybe with some friend could be good, I could pass on my love for spring rolls to them. Lolol




^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^








A pic with Yokoyama who closes her eyes.



Since we're a group with a 14 members lineup,


When we take a pic all together, there's always someone who has their eyes closed.



I like to find that person in pictures. Lolol




Well see you tomorrow~
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12308968459.html

No comments:

Post a Comment