2017-09-09

(2017-09-09 23:03:16) 172.Effectiveness☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~











It's Yokoyama Reina~












^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^







By the way,







It seems like Kaga Kaede-chan




Gave me a message on one of her previous blog 音符







When I first read it, I didn't really understand it. Lol




"First 4", what's that!!!!!!

I asked her lol





I didn't know it was meant to be...




But I was still happy 照れ Thank you!











On the same day Ikuta Erina-san hold her birthday event in Aichi prefecture,





I sent to her





"Please do your best to her birthday event".




Then, she answered to me



"That's not that. Do you know the right way to say it?"




I was like.... What should I said.... Then I thought






"Ah!!! GanbatteIkuta!!!"





Isn't super cute...? グリーンハート





^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^




黄色い花 To everyone 黄色い花
Aaaaaaaah








Well, see you tomorrow~☆   Semikyuu!
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12309282487.html

No comments:

Post a Comment