2017-09-10

(2017-09-10 23:01:54) 173.New☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~










It's Yokoyama Reina









^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^













Our costume of our new song ピンクハート It's from Wakaindashi! ❤︎








It's a cute white outfit ニヤリ










On the other day!



Another new costume~




A cool costume ニヤリ



Yokoyama looks like an adult here.



64th single


"Jama Shinai de Here We Go!
    Dokyuu no Go Sign
        Wakaidanshi!"


Triple A-side!



Out ont October 4~!






^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^







Lately, I've been a lot of rehearsals for the fall tour,





And during theses,




I often tell to myself




"So that's what this dance means!"





"Oh that's right!!!! I understand"




I'm impressed almost everyday キラキラ





It's so fun after all ハート






^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^





黄色い花 To everyone 黄色い花
Today, I made a promise to take a bath as soon as I got home.
But.

Kudo-san... and I talked for a bit.
But only for a little while!!!! ショボーン







Well see you tomorrow~
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12309607529.html

No comments:

Post a Comment