2017-09-13

(2017-09-13 22:45:03) 175.Tomorrow☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbayamayama~










It's Yokoyama Reina











^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^










Today, I ate naengmyeon at noon









It was spicier than I thought it would be...










I ate it in a heap. Lol









But I love spicy food, so I was happy!








Naengmyeon → water→ naengmyeon → water
Repeatedly. Lolol






I want to eat some again!








Ah. Spicy food...
Do you feel that drinking water will increase the spiciness?









It's better to just keep eating spicy food without drinking anything.
Your mouth will be used to it and will no longer feel the spicy~









What do you think about that???









By the way, Kaga Kaede-chan is sensitive to spicy foods.





She makes a noise saying "It's spicy!" even if it doesn't feel spicy at all.






ニヤリニヤリニヤリニヤリニヤリニヤリニヤリ




^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^












Tomorrow is....???







September 14th ピンクハート






Morning Musume。20th Anniversary キラキラ






It's exciting 照れ






^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^







黄色い花 To everyone 黄色い花
I'm going to bed early.






Well, see you tomorrow~
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12310525253.html

No comments:

Post a Comment