2017-09-16

(2017-09-16 22:50:07) 176.Rest☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~












It's Yokoyama Reina グラサン






This blog was written on the 14th.
I'm sorry I forgot to post it... ショボーン







^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^








Today, (14th)









This is











Morning Musume。20th Anniversary.











Then,






We did a celebration event!






Thank you to everyone who came to see us ピンクハート






Because it's a one-time event,




I needed to give my best. My heart might explode with all that stress.





For this event, the setlist was chosen by the fans themself with a questionnaire!




There were only great songs... ピンクハート




The #1 favorite song of our fans is...




"Say Yeah! -Motto Miracle Night-"



This song was released in 2001!


Eh... It came out on the same year I was born!!






Being able to sing songs released in the same year than mine, as a true member of the group,




Made me really realizing the group history.




I was really happy with the reaction of everyone when the song started ハート








Then then then




Special guests...!!!!!





Michishige Sayumi-san and Tanaka Reina-san came!!!!!!





Morning Musume。'17, with Michishige-san and Tanaka-san,


We did a performance of "Kare to Issho ni Omise ga Shitai!" all together!!!!!!!!





It's a lifelong memory for me!!!


Michishige-san, Tanaka-san, thanks for having came!!!!! ピンクハートブルーハート




While feeling and always remembering the 20 years group history,


I'll do my best for my future activities.






For our 21st year...




I'll do my best!!




^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^











Well, see you tomorrow~
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12310826490.html

No comments:

Post a Comment