2017-09-17

(2017-09-17 22:47:19) 177.Spicy☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~








It's Yokoyama Reina






^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^










I really want to eat spicy food lately~








I think it's because of the naengmyeon I ate last time... Lol








Toogarashi, wasabi, shouga,





I like any types of spicy foods!





But today, I put too much tabasco sauce in my spaghetti



It was too spicy and my mouth hurts. Lol



I have to put it in moderately 照れ




^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^








I was too noisy and excited,



So I'm blurry on that pic~. Lol




Ikuta-san is so beautiful even if she sweats.



She's amazing グリーンハートグリーンハートグリーンハート



^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^





To everyone
The other day, with Kudo-san
We both were in front of the vending machine and we got the same number!




I thought (alone)



"Amazing!!!!!"



I don't know why but I felt cute. おねがい




Well, see you tomoorow~☆
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12311660198.html

No comments:

Post a Comment