2017-09-19

(2017-09-19 21:18:24) 179.Dance☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~☆










It's Yokoyama Reina









^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^





Yesterday,







Morning Musume。'17 appeared in



Music Station Ultra Fes ピンクハート




Who watched it~!?
Thank you ブルーハート



For Yokoyama, it was her first MStation!!!!!!




I've been checking the choreography all the time before the performance lol





I really did my best!!!!!!






^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^





Today too, I did more rehearsals for the fall tour ピンクハート








Immediately after the beginning,
I already sweated!!!
Especially on my face. Lol







And I noticed,




Our fall tour is starting in 4 days only...!!!!!!







I really feel like I wanted to start this tour soon,




But I'm full of different feelings.




That's because



I have a lot of thoughts about this tour!!!!




Make an absolutely good tour!





I want to do only great performances!!!




Let's enjoy it together ピンクハート音符



Rehearsals were really fun!


It seems that the face will melt when it comes to the real concert. Lol




I'll do my best キラキラ




^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^














So cool. Lol






黄色い花 To everyone 黄色い花
Is it true that we are growing even when we are sleeping?






Well, see you tomorrow~
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12312207781.html

No comments:

Post a Comment