2017-09-22

(2017-09-22 22:26:59) 180.Play☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~










It's Yokoyama Reina,










^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^




The other day,







I went shopping with Iikubo Haruna-san ピンクハート





I had you choose the clothes that suit Iikubo-san 音符






I found a lot of cute clothes 照れ




And then we went to eat together キラキラ




 It was my first date with Iikubo-san! I was glad ハート









^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^






Finally!!!!!!!!








Tomorrow! Our fall tour will start!!!!!!!








Finally....!!!!! I was so impatient. Lol






Like, I had so much fun during rehearsals,



I wanted to start to show the best I could really quick.



So I'm happy it's finally here! Lol





Anyway I'm looking forward to it !



After reviewing thoroughly,


And sleeping well,



I'll do a great concert キラキラ



Let's have fun together 照れ





^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^





Well, see you tomorrow~☆
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12313093411.html

No comments:

Post a Comment