2017-09-24

(2017-09-24 09:13:48) 181.Next☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanayamayama~










It's Yokoyama Reina













^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^










Since yesterday...










Our fall tour has started~!








It's so nervous. Lol






It's my second group tour as a member of the group,





So I'm working hard to get better performance than last time






The dressing room which is next to mine...






It's Ikuta Erina-san's グリーンハート




She said "Come to mine!" ラブラブ




She did my haircut, she did my makeup, she helped me a lot,
We talked a lot~キラキラ





It was fun ハート









Ikuta-san I really really really love you グリーンハートグリーンハートグリーンハートグリーンハートグリーンハートグリーンハートグリーンハート





^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^













Well, see you tomorrow~☆
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12313656565.html

No comments:

Post a Comment