2017-09-30

(2017-09-30 22:45:12) 184.Celebration☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~











It's Yokoyama Reina









^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^








Today, we did concert in Gunma チューリップ赤









To everyone who came! Thank you ハート









Concerts are so short. Like, it's beginning and it's already ending fast.






I was on stage, doing my performances
And on the last one I thought "What! Already!?"!





Times flies quick!





What I want to say is



"Time flies when you're having fun" 照れ





These days,


I'm having a lot of fun so everyday is going fast.


So I no longer have any notion of time. Lol



It's a good thing, but you have to remember the date...
I know. Lol




^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^






Yesterday was the 6th anniversary of the 10th generation!





And today, it's the 3rd anniversary of the 12th generation.



Both anniversary has been celebrating togetherハート



There were gifts with members colors and stuff like that キラキラ




They were all so happy ラブ




It made me happy ハート



10th generation, 12th generation, I'm looking forward to work with you イエローハーツ   I love you イエローハート





^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^










Today, before the second concert, I had to redo my hair,




And Morito-san came to me saying "I wanna help you!" 照れ




It made me so happy ハート Thank you Morito-san!




Well, see you tomorow~☆
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12315450682.html

No comments:

Post a Comment