2021-07-02

(2021-07-02 21:40:47) Tomorrow's "THE MUSIC DAY" Yokoyama Reina

Tomorrow! From 23:00,
I will appear in
"THE MUSIC DAY"


The timetable was also announced
Morning Musume'21 will do
A performance from 18:00!


Will you all watch it?
Ah, I'm looking forward to!








This is a picture that I took with my camera
On the other day 📷
I'm glad!
It looks super professional, isn't it? Lol
If you don't know, you're about to find out, right? Lol




✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚




Today, I ate curry for the first time in a while!
It was so good!



I ate something so good,
I think I'm gonna sleep really well



I'll go to bed early for tomorrow!




✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚




Kanazawa-san
Happy birthday 🎂
I hope you will have a wonderful year!




Yokoyama Reina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12684128444.html

No comments:

Post a Comment