2021-07-07

(2021-07-07 22:40:31) Tanabata Yokoyama Reina

It's Yokoyama Reina




Today is Tanabata!
I wrote and hung my wish on the tree.
I hope it will come true!



And
Ikuta Erina-san
Kawamura Ayano-chan
Matsunaga Riai-chan


Happy birthday to the three of you 🎂
I wish you a wonderful year!
Today was a great day right 🙂





I met Ayano today!
Her instagram updates were cute.



♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*


Juice=Juice and Tsubaki Factory
Join audition announcement special!



Did you watched it?
I did! And my heart beat so fast 😂
Congratulations to all the new members
I'm looking forward to meet you all!



♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*



I talked a lot with Haga Akane-san today
It was so fun 😂
Not only today. It's always fun to talk with her lol
When I'm with Haga-san
I'm always happy and hyped!
It's love.



Yokoyama Reina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12685111259.html

No comments:

Post a Comment