2017-10-04

(2017-10-04 22:22:28) 186.Talk☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~








It's Yokoyama Reina







^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^


Today, we had a release event in Kawasaki ハート




Thank you to everyone who came!





I was happy to have done events two days in a row ニコニコ



I was so glad to be able to do a


 
Dokyuu no Go Sign performance!




It was great do an unsual formation members like the singing and dancing teams!




^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^



Today's the release of


64th single Triple A
 "Jama Shinai de Here We Go!
          Dokyuu no Go Sign
                    Wakaindashi!"




Oricon Daily CD Single
                          No. 1 in the ranking!





Thank you a lot.



You all have been so supportive.
This is the result of that huge support!!!



It makes me really really happy.
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!




I'm counting on your support in the future♡




^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^











Tomorrow,
We have a concert in Saitama!!!!
Kudo Haurka-san and Yokoyama's hometown...






It's not good. I'm already nervous. Lol




I will do my best.




I'm looking forward to it イエローハート




^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^




Well, see you tomorrow~☆
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12316667446.html

No comments:

Post a Comment