2017-10-05

(2017-10-05 23:15:41) 187.Triumphantly☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~








It's Yokoyama Reina









^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^








Today was~...







To Kudo Haruka-san's and Yokoyama's hometown!!!!






We did a concert in Saitama イエローハート






Thank you to everyone who came!





There was an handshake before the event,



A lot of people told me "Welcome back~"
It made me so happy ピンクハート




But I have to say I was kinda nervous too. Lolol




Especially before the performance though...
What should I do when that happens?


Nonaka-san said


"That triumphantly come back is so amazing!"




That was kind of that though. Lolol





I was nervous, but I could concentrate very well.
I had a lot of fun.






Kudo-san told me that
From now on, Saitama is my hometown, and that I should give my best to go back there triumphantly everytime!





Reina is happy to have had a triumphant concert with Kudo-san!!!!



I will do my best to meet that expectations!



 Kudo-san, I really love you ピンクハートピンクハート









I was glad that fans did a call with both Haruka and Reina's names!




So many orange and gold yellow penlights as well...





The first triumph... Reina's treasure for life.



Thank you for all your support チューリップ




^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^






ピンクハート To everyone ピンクハート
Triumphantly!








Well, see you tomorrow~
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12317001786.html

No comments:

Post a Comment