2017-10-08

(2017-10-08 22:49:52) 188.First☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~











It's Yokoyama Reina









^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^






Today was






ZDA
Nationwide handshake event!



The name is...





"About our new fresh song released!
                   Here we go all around the Japan!
                                  We, who's dreads nought, have our ZDA"






Yes. After all the title is long~. Lol






I do ZDA event with Oda-san,
      I went to Iwate → Miyagi → Tokyo チューリップ







Well, it was my first time for a national simultaneous handshake event,





It's really fun  ニコニコ





Some of you came from far away,
We were very happy to see so many of you ピンクハート






Many people told me
"I came to see Reina's beautiful smile!" ♡




So so so happy 照れ



That's why I grinned more than ever. Lol





It was really fun to meet so many people ハート




For lunch,








Ta-dahhhhh!!!!





 Morioka cold noodles ピンクハートピンクハートピンクハートピンクハートピンクハートピンクハートピンクハートピンクハート






I wanted to eat them so badly. ♡Lol









This pic is from we just arrived to Sendai!




It just too great. ♡




I don't know if I can be that happy!!!!!!!!!!!!
 It was so fulfilling 💕




Oda-san, it was such a great day ブルーハートブルーハートブルーハートブルーハート




And, in Tokyo,


We did handshake with other members' pairs,



Ishida Ayumi-san & Nonaka Miki-san

Sato Masaki-san & Haga Akane-san




It's not been long at all,
Like we did a concert together yesterday,

But I was so happy to see them♡ Lol




Yayyyyyyy that was fun!!!!!!!!



Thank you to everyone who came to see us ひまわり



^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^






Tomorrow, there's a concert in Sendai!!!!!



Ishida Ayumi-san's hometown!!!!



I'll be able to visit Sendai for 2 consecutive days ピンクハート



Look forward to!!




Well, see you tomorrow~☆
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12317847585.html

No comments:

Post a Comment