2017-10-21

(2017-10-21 22:36:46) 193.Hot☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~










It's Yokoyama Reina 照れ








^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^








Today were concerts to Hokkaidooooooooo












Thank you to those who came, there was a lot of people ピンクハート








Isn't it cold these days?





Even if it was very cold in Hokkaido, I had so much fun キラキラ Lol




Of course it was cold outside.




But the concert was really hot though.





I can't stop sweating! It was like that. グラサン





But that's the fun part of the concert. Lol





You know...
When I'm happy and excited, I sweat.





Yup...





That's, right! ニヤリ




The concert is so much fun that I sweat !!!!!!






About today and all the other day in Hokkaido, thank you ブルーハート




Hello Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido & Inaba Manaka-san ラブラブ
Thank you very much イエローハート




It was the first time I met Inaba-san 💕


She was cute... ラブラブ



It made me happy that Inaba-san told me



"Congratulations on joining Morning Musume。!!!" ハート



^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^










Well, see you tomorrow~キラキラキラキラ
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12321619683.html

No comments:

Post a Comment