2021-08-05

Hello! Q&A August 2021

August 3 - Please tell us something you honestly like about yourself.

Yokoyama : That I'm living well.

August 10 - What's something you like about your house or your room?

Yokoyama : I love my big fluffy cushion. I want to sit on it always.

August 17 - Who's a member you like for her fashion sense?

Yokoyama : Tsubaki Factory's Niinuma Kisora-san, I always think she's stylish when I see her.

August 24 - What's the first and last thing you eat when you have kaitenzushi (conveyor belt sushi) ?

Yokoyama : I start with chawanmushi and finish with tuna. Almost always lol

August 30 - You're planning a prank! What kind of prank would you play on whom?

Yokoyama :A wake-up prank on Ishida-san. She'd definitely be cute.

Kaga Kaede : On Yokoyama, I'll play about 10 pranks at a concert venue on the way from the entrance to the dressing room. Like a toy bug falling on her, or a person passing by surprising her.
Okamura Homare : A wake-up prank on Yokoyama Reina-san.

No comments:

Post a Comment