2017-10-23

(2017-10-23 22:29:24) 194.Like☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~











It's Yokoyama Reina












^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^









Today, after finishing my shooting, I went to eat with Ikuta-san グリーンハート





What do you think we ate~???









...Yes. Of course, you know. Yakiniku ピンクハート




It's Ikuta-san who invited me to go!


She asked to me "What do you want to eat?" ...



And I said "I wanna eat Yakiniku!" 照れ



Then she just told me "Ok, let's go together!!" ハートハートハート




I felt so happy 照れ




And it was so delicious ラブ



After that, there was a pet shop on the way home



I entered into the shop just to feel heal!!! Lolol



Then...




So many cute teacup poodle ...ハートハート



Suppppper tiny, suppppppppper cute.




Besides,



When I just entered,
All the poodles came to me friendly ピンクハートチュー



They're so cute... I want a puppy...




That's how I felt.



I was healed.





^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^




















Well, see you tomorrow~☆

#eriponkawaii
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12322237006.html

No comments:

Post a Comment