2017-10-24

(2017-10-24 22:23:40) 195.Song☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~











It's Yokoyama Reina












(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)







Today,
I went shopping alone.







I didn't really want to buy anything,
But I wanted to walk a bit. Lol







First of all, when I was walking, there was a bookstore~




I was looking at something like a study book, and
I was looking at books from various subjects as well.


I was kinda worried because,



I couldn't find the book I was looking for.




But I bought one randomly though.





A japanese book history to be relearned at once.




I have a lot of textbooks at home. Lol



Let's study little by little during breaks. Lol


Maybe. Lol





After that, I walked slowly and went around various shops.



Ah!





General stores are nice too!



Everytime, I think "Is there such a convenient thing!"




Yup, I want that. And that as well.



But I have to be patient.




I repeate this only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol




And you all, if you see something you curious about,
Like you wanted it or you find it funny,
Will you buy it right away?



The Yokoyama family is the type that everyone puts up with. Lolol





(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)









イエローハート To everyone イエローハート


Oh, I want to keep a dog
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12322528401.html

No comments:

Post a Comment