2017-10-25

(2017-10-25 22:53:04) 196.End☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~











It's Yokoyama Reina 照れ












(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)















Recently, I've been seeing more clothes online.







I don't know if it's a good thing...






However, it's certain that the number of people looking at clothes has increased.






This may be...





Women's power has improved...!!??





Yayyyyyyyy!!!! We did it!!






Recently, I've come to really care about various things.





I tried to change my hairstyle,




I do muscle training.


Yup,
That's good  ニヤリ





(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)













I had a fun shooting today~ ピンクハート





All members look sooooo cute ハートハートハート





 Please look forward to ウインクウインクウインク





キラキラ To everyone キラキラ
It's about time to change blog titles.

By the way, today's blog title
Was chosen by Morito-san ハート



Well, see you tomorrow~☆
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12322825605.html

No comments:

Post a Comment