2017-10-30

(2017-10-30 17:05:33) 198.Talk☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~










It's Yokoyama Reina









(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)
















Yokoyama cut her hair~






It was surprisingly cut off!?






It was really long when I decided to cut it.





It's easier to wash my hair.
I was surprised.





Even when combing hair with a brush
I thought "Eh, my hair is too short!".





It's short, I like it~ 照れ






I went to cut my hair with Morito-san,




But Morito-san cut her hair much shorter おねがい




It's very cute ピンクハートピンクハートピンクハート



But! I also cut my hair!
The new Yokoyama will continue to do her best.





(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)





音符 Announcement 音符





チューリップ赤 Today, I was interviewed by
"Weekly Shonen Champion" キラキラ




I talked a lot, a lot, a lot ニヤリ




I think that's the first time that I talked THAT lot... Lol




Out on November 22 イエローハート
Please check it!








チューリップ紫 November 9    "BOMB"
      Morito Chisaki-san&Yokoyama Reina





チューリップ黄 November 20    "Weekly Playboy"
      Fukumura Mizuki-san&Sato Masaki-san&Masaki-san
                   Morito Chisaki-san&Yokoyama Reina





Looking forward to 照れ





イエローハーツ To everyone イエローハーツ
I also changed the parting of the bangs.





Well, see you tomorrow~
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12324141058.html

No comments:

Post a Comment