2017-10-31

(2017-10-31 16:25:21) 199.End☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~








It's Yokoyama Reina







(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)







Yesteryday,
It was Fukumura Mizuki-san's birthday ピンクハートピンクハートピンクハート






Everytime Reina cuts her hair,
Everytime Reina gots new clothes,




"Oh! You have a new haircut!"  "Oh! Your news clothes are cute!"



She always noticed it ハート

I'm always happy when I know I'm going to met Fukumura-san!!!!!!!



Fukumura Mizuki-san, I wish you a wonderful year... ラブラブ





カメ Announcement カメ




黄色い花 November 9    "BOMB"
      Morito Chisaki-san&Yokoyama Reina





ヒマワリ November 20    "Weekly Playboy"
      Fukumura Mizuki-san&Sato Masaki-san&Masaki-san
                   Morito Chisaki-san&Yokoyama Reina




もみじ November 22    "Weekly Shonen Champion"
      Yokoyama Reina





Please be sure to check it 照れ











I enjoyed camping so muchhhh








 Oh! And today is Halloween 星



Today, a little girl was running in pumpkin clothes...ピンクハート She was that cute. ピンクハート



Do you all dress up for Halloween~?



I've never dressed up so much to be honest~

I was having a Halloween party in the English classroom I was learning.





That's why I want to have a Halloween party!!!





...is it too late?




No, it's still in time...!? Lol




Well, see you tomorrow~ お月様
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12324401875.html

No comments:

Post a Comment