2017-11-01

(2017-11-01 17:18:03) It's Yokoyama Reina.

Konbanyamayama~









Today, after the work


チューリップ紫Nonaka Miki-san
チューリップピンクMakino Maria-san
チューリップ赤Kaga Kaede-chan
チューリップ黄Yokoyama Reina



All 4 of us went to karaoke 照れ





It was the first time that we went there together ピンクハート






Everyone sang their favorite songs,

We laughed loud,

We eat juice,




It was very fun ピンクハートピンクハート








音符 Question time 音符




                      Do you like to go to karaoke alone?
                   Or do you prefer to go with a lot of friends?





This is quite different, isn't it.






Don't you feel embarrassed in front of everyone??




Yup...
I used to be like that. Lol




When it's about going to karaoke with friends
I ate potatoes without singing at all. Lol



That doesn't mean I was doing karaoke by myself though. Lol





Earlier during the karaoke, I randomly thought about this again...




Everyone liked karaoke party ハート

I had so much fun today ヒマワリ










                            チューリップオレンジ To everyone チューリップオレンジ
                    Today's blog is the 200th かに座
                Thanks for the support as always ヒヨコ







                     チューリップ紫 Announcement チューリップ紫




                November 6 23:56~24:27
               CBC TV "Maple Super Music"
      Iikubo Haruna-san&Makino Maria-san&Yokoyama Reina



                         November 9 BOMB
                Morito Chisaki-san&Yokoyama Reina




                 November 11 Weekly Playboy
      Fukumura Mizuki-san&Sato Masaki-san&Makino Maria-san
                 Morito Chisaki-san&Yokoyama Reina



               November 22 Weekly Shonen Champion
                             Yokoyama Reina


Please check all of this ピンクドーナツ





During today's way home, I discovered a candy store ショートケーキ




Even if it was Halloween yesterday,




I didn't even ate candies!



So I went to bought some for my family and I 黄色い花





Then,



I forgot to buy my part.






Well, see you tomorrow~ヒマワリ

#karaokealone #halloween #itwasfun
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12324725208.html

No comments:

Post a Comment