2017-11-02

(2017-11-02 19:27:29) Yokoyama Reina's blog has been updated.

Konbanyamayama~









Today,

I went to a pancake store with the members ホットケーキ







I was wondering who I should sit next to...





Until Ikuta Erina-san called me





"Come Yokoyama!" グリーンハート





That made me happy ピンクハートピンクハート






Reina ate




Strawberry pancake いちご





But I couldn't eat it all by myself.




We all shared the food and had fun 照れ






It was delicious 音符







About yesterday's story of karaoke キラキラ







I looked at the comments I received,
And it seems like a lot of people like to go there alone as well!






Keep going alone and singing your favorite songs.






Or keep going with all your friends.





Just do what you think is funny to you!





When you want to practice your singing
Or if they don't like the songs you want to sing,


Maybe you prefer to be alone...






Well! In other words, you can enjoy karaoke no matter how many people you go to ヒマワリ Lol





Talking about this again make me wanna go again soon. Lol








                               黄色い花 Question time 黄色い花
                Chili peppers on udon noodles.
                         Which one do you choose?
                          Shichimi-ha or Ichimi-ha?





We're divided on this too!? Lol






I asked this question because,





I have full of chillies at home.



When we eat udon or noodles a thome, we always put some chillies.

I like to put both of them but



I wonder which one you all will put on your own noodles ニヤリ Lol




"For this meal, I choose shichimi-ha and for this one, I choose ichimi-ha"



Is there something like that!? Lol




I don't know. Lol








                          さくらんぼ To everyone さくらんぼ
              The title of the blog is not decided.
              By the way, today's blog is the 201st. Lol
      I know everyone noticed it before!
                  ...As excepted. Lol













Well, see you tomorrow~チューリップ赤









#chillies #strawberrypancake #spices
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12325024244.html

No comments:

Post a Comment