2017-11-05

(2017-11-05 22:24:55) Yokoyama Reina's blog has been updated.

Konbanyamayama~











Today in the dressing room, I was next to Fukumurea Mizuki-san and Ikuta Erina-san ピンクハートグリーンハート










It was so funny 音符





I laughed so much that I had a stomachache てへぺろ Lol








Continuation of the last time~!!!!!






Chillies in noodles.



Even if it doesn't really matter. Lol





But I heard a lot of opinions at the yesterday's handshake event 照れ



Thank you to everyone who played the game!




The result of the handshake event is...



The ichimi-ha is more used by people!!! It seems like though.



Someone told me that Shichimi-ha has a strong scent. Lol





                ハート Question time, again! ハート

               Dog or cat!
    I'm asking this since Reina really wants to keep a pet at home. Lol
   So please, answers a cute animal. Lol
    This is pretty serious.! Lol









Saitama'sイエローハート







Today was concerts to Ibaraki prefecture!!!




Thank you to everyone who came!




Since a lot of people told me on yesterday's handshake

"I'm going to tomorrow's concert!"



I was really excited 照れ





It was so fun though !!




Our next concert is in next week to Osaka!!


Let's build physical strength by then. Lol



It was that kind of day.



Well, see you tomorrow~☆
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12325919288.html

No comments:

Post a Comment