2017-11-09

(2017-11-09 22:12:28) Yokoyama Reina's blog has been updated.

Konbanyamayama~











On November 7, it was Iikubo Haruna-san's birthday イエローハート




Happy birthday Iikubo-san 照れ



Everytimes Reina says something weird
Or acting weirdly



Iikubo Haruna-san is always here to supports her by doing tsukkomi quickly ラブラブ


It always makes me happy ニコニコ




I wish you a wonderful year Iikubo-san ヒマワリ





チューリップ紫 Report チューリップ紫
The previous blog question!
Dog or cat!


I was too curious.
Yokoyama has tallied up the comments! Lol




At this stage
As far as I saw...





There were many dogs in the comments!
But it was a close margin!
At this stage, there is a difference of 9 votes. Lol




I really want to keep a pet. Lol




As mentioned in the comments,



Rabbits and birds are also good, right?  ヒヨコ




I've been watching recently and now I think that the hedgehog is cute  チューリップピンク



I should seriously ask my parents. Lol







ヒマワリ Announcement ヒマワリ
     "BOMB" is now out ピンクハート
Morito Chisaki-san&Yokoyama Reina













Rabbit.








Well, see you tomorrow~ パンダ
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12327045238.html

No comments:

Post a Comment