2017-11-18

(2017-11-18 21:23:48) Yokoyama Reina's blog has been updated.

Konbanyamayama~







Today was concerts to Osaka チューリップオレンジ






Thank you to everyone who came ヒマワリ






Today's concerts were....reaaaaally hot!!!





When I looked down during the performance, my sweat was like rain...





But when I got back to the dressing room after the performance, it was a little cold...





This means only one thing, the audience was hot! 照れ




It was fun 合格




Yesterday, with Nonaka Miki-san and Kaga Kaede-san

We held a Hello Shop Senya Ichiya talk event ピンクハート




Many people came!
I'm happy ねこへび




In the dressing room,
There were 6 boxes of




"Morning Musume。'17 no popcorn"
We were 3 people, so we opened the contents two by one!







Then...







What...










Ta-da キラキラ



Yokoyama came out. Both boxes. Lolol






Isn't that great luck!? Lolol




I was surprised and was noisy alone.






I was able to start Senya Ichiya talk event in such a happy state!





I answered various question from fans



About Osaka...




I laughed so much


Thank you for this happy time 黄色い花




I want to have a talk event in Osaka again!!!









Yokoyama who was hit by Ishida-san's cuteness.







Tomorrow will be a single release commemorative event in Osaka!!




3 performances in Osaka!




It will be exciting until the end 照れ照れ照れ






Well, see you tomorrow~☆
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12329475847.html

No comments:

Post a Comment