2017-11-22

(2017-11-22 19:29:25) Yokoyama Reina's blog has been updated.

Konbanyamayama~









Yesterday, we did concert in Nippon Budokan チューリップオレンジ







Thank you to everyone who came ヒヨコ







For me,
It was my third concert in Nippon Budokan ハート







I did my best.





When the concert approaches,
I'm always nervous,
I don't know how to calm myself.



I was in a hurry alone. Lol





It was my goal to perform on such a big stage, and



To fit in with such a stage !!!!!






I was thinking, "If I'm nervous, I can't give my 100% best!". So I did my best to relieve my nerves!





At yesterday's Nippon Budokan's concert

Tsuji Nozomi-san,
Takahashi Ai-san,
Michishige Sayumi-san,
Tanaka Reina-san
Came as surprise guests チューリップピンク


Thank you very much 音符


Between the happiness,
Excitement and the anxiety,
It was such a great time 照れ





I was about to grin involuntarily with great cheers like, everytime.




Thank you for all the support !!




The tour won't stop now!!!




I will do my best until the very end




Thank you for your continued support ハート








Tomorrow, we're going to Aichi prefecture チューリップ黄




Let's have fun together~ キラキラ






Well, see you tomorrow~















https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12330517773.html

No comments:

Post a Comment