2017-11-25

(2017-11-25 22:02:32) Yokoyama Reina's blog has been updated.

Konbanyamayama~











Today, we did concerts in Hamamatsu チューリップ赤




Noanak Miki-san's hometown ラブラブラブラブ






Thank you to everyone who came to see us 照れ






Today's hall is up to the 4th floor,




There were so many of you watching us from so high up!!!






I'm really really thankful ヒマワリ
Thank you チューリップ黄チューリップ黄







The day after tomorrow, we will do concerts in Nagoya キラキラ






I'm happy to have such many concerts in a week 照れ




Let's get excited!










Then then...





ACL final,
Urawa Red Diamonds won  ハートハート







Yattaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!





So so so glad.

I'm happy.




The moment I heard the result,





Makino Maria-san was standing next to me
I was so happy that I instantly screamed "Ha!"





I was so happy. (It's hard to convey)





Next is the Club World Cup お願い



I'm support you all 黄色い花



Let's go Reds!!!!!!!!!!








I'm an angel.
I became an angel this time.





Well, see you tomorrow~ハート
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12331351207.html

No comments:

Post a Comment