2017-12-01

(2017-12-01 20:42:04) Yokoyama Reina's blog has been updated.

Konbanyamayama~





















At Hello! Project in Osaka.





Yokoyama, which is taller than Yokoyama!!!!!!






Yes. I just wanted to say that!











Concert in Hiroshima tomorrow and Yamaguchi the day after tomorrow 黄色い花黄色い花黄色い花




After these two days, all that remains is the concert at Nippon Budokan.





4 concerts remaining for 14 members lineup.




Almost there... You may be thinking,



We will cherish our remaining performances.
Each song that the 14 of us can do together.



I'll do my best for the lasts concerts キラキラ



Please take care of me!!!!!



Anyway!!!!


Let's enjoy it from tomorrow 照れ照れ照れ






Well well well!!!! December has begun!




When we speak of December, I hear "Christmas" 星





Christmas~音符 Merry Christmas~音符




Do you guys go to see the illuminations???



Reina went to see them when she was a young girl チューリップ赤チューリップ紫チューリップピンクチューリップ黄



After all...








I'm looking forward to Christmas gifts. Lol






Well, see you tomorrow~ ハート
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12332955157.html

No comments:

Post a Comment