2017-12-16

(2017-12-16 21:09:46) Yokoyama Reina's blog has been updated.

Konbanyamyama~











It's Yokoyama Reina












Today,
We did event & sign & handshake events!!!!!!!








Thank you to everyone who came ♥









There were 3 sessions of handshake! Even if handshake time is quite short,






A looooot of people came.
Yokoyama is overjoyed. ♡Lol







Everytime I see "Handshake event" written in my agenda,


I'm so happy, since Renia loves to talk!!



I simply enjoy it a lot.
Everytime, a lot of fans says they enjoyed it as well!
Just to know that makes me happy enough !




I love talking so much!





So, for tomorrow's handshake event as well,
Let's have fun together ラブラブ






In today's handshake event dressing rooms,

All members were very excited.
It was a storm of laughter. Lolol



It was a loooooooooot of fun today ハート Lol










チューリップピンクMichishige Sayumi-san チューリップ黄Iikubo Haruna-san チューリップオレンジYokoyama Reina




I'm so happy to have been able to do radio with both of them ハート

Michishige-san came to me "Congratulations about your new promotion in Young Town!!!"
Ehhh, thank you Michishige-san 照れ



I'll continue to do my best !!






Well, see you tomorrow~
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12336875086.html

No comments:

Post a Comment