2017-12-17

(2017-12-17 20:45:24) Yokoyama Reina's blog has been updated.

Konbanyamayama~








Today too, we did handshake & cheki events !!






Thank you very much!





It's the first time that I do theses kind of events 2 days in a row.
It was funny 照れ











It was the last handshake of this year!



A lot of people said to me "Let's meet each other in the next year!!!!"



The next year's Yokoyama will do her best !!!!!!!!!!




                   雪の結晶 To everyone 雪の結晶
    The other day, I finally went to buy the photobook of my oshi from Shiritsu Ebisu Chugaku, Nakayama Riko-san ブルーハート She's so cute ハート
    I'm looking and studying her cute facial expressions ~音符





Well, see you tomorrow~ ショボーン
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12337108515.html

No comments:

Post a Comment