2017-12-22

(2017-12-22 19:38:32) Yokoyama Reina's blog has been updated.

Konbanyamayama~








It's Yokoyama Reina











Today I recorded for Young Town Doyoubi~ チューリップ黄




Tomorrow's guest is Kato Noriko-san 音符



Please looking forward to 黄色い花






As I talked about the other day,
It's too cold to walk outside...






I was walking outside for about 20 minutes today,
I bought hot cocoa because I couldn't stand it 30 seconds anymore.






After all cocoa is delicious 照れ





I've been addicted to cocoa lately, I'm drinking it a lot.




It's warm! It's the best.





By the way, the drink I was most addicted to this year was jasmine tea!
I didn't really like it until now,
 
But I noticed taht I started to buy it everytime. Lol





Nowadays, when it comes to tea, I like jasmine tea.



I was talking about the fact I was in love with cocoa, but in the end, it's about jasmine tea.


Interesting. Lol (maybe just to me)












Hey hey ho! Tomorrow is the Christmas event クリスマスツリー





Yay yay yay yay yayyyyyyyyyyy!





Christmas is Reina's favorite day.




Every year, I'm looking forward to exchanging Christmas gifts
And this year, I'm also looking forward to the Christmas event ハート






Well, see you tomorrow~
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12338299620.html

No comments:

Post a Comment