2017-12-24

(2017-12-24 22:38:37) Yokoyama Reina's blog has been updated.

Konbanyamayama~










It's Yokoyama Reina










Today was Christmas event クリスマスツリークリスマスベル








My first Christmas event~







It was so exciting!







It was more fun than I imagined.


I may have a stomachache tomorrow. Lolol



Since I oooooooooooverlaughed ハート


It's a good thing 照れ





I will talk about today again tomorrow 照れ



It's Christmas tomorrow~ ハート


I want to eat strawberry cake...



I'm still excited a lot so I don't really know what I'm writing right now... lolol









It was so much fun 音符






When I got home, my brother gave me a lot of Christmas presents. Lol




I want to be tomorrow ハート





I wonder if Santa will come...



Have a good night zzz
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12338938520.html

No comments:

Post a Comment