2021-09-12

(2021-09-12 20:32:38) Opening day of the season! Yokoyama Reina

Is there people who doing
Pokemon snap
?

It's heal me too much 🤦‍♀️ I'll play it like forever



♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*



Lately, I like to see a lot
Kachou Fuugetsu's rehearsal shooting 😂
It's a review! And I like watching everyone dance!



Watching them too much makes me want to start the tour even sooner!
Let's improve the degree of perfection by the time of production!


I'm dancing everyday
While resting my body...



I'll do my best!


♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*



WE League opening day of the season!


Urawa Reds Ladies
Won their match
⚽️❤️‍🔥


So excited about it. Lol
I sweated and cheered so much when I was looking at it,
I
laughed as well, it was a very good opening round!



Next is the Home Komaba Stadium!
The excitement won't stop until then...







Yokoyama Reina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12697577399.html

No comments:

Post a Comment