2021-09-19

(2021-09-19 22:07:16) I've started playing Getting Over it again! Yokoyama Reina

I loved playing
Shuu Game's Getting Over it
I want to play to it again lol


But when I started to play it again,
I remembered how difficult it was.
I was almost crying. Lol



I wanna play
Every Shuu Games
Like those on Wii lol



♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*





Rehearsals for Zoku Kachou Fuugetsu
Are over ☺️



I did my best every day!
I'm in such good and healthy vibes!



Since it's almost the time of the production,
I'll recovering my physical strength
To start the opening day in perfect condition 👶



I'm looking forward
Zoku Kachou Fuugetsu





Thanks to all my skin care,
My skin has been looking so good lately.
I don't even need to wear
Foundation anymore 🥲
I'm happy.





I'm looking forward to tomorrow!!! 💘






Yokoyama Reina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12698914813.html

No comments:

Post a Comment