2021-11-10

(2021-11-10 21:23:06) Shining~ Yokoyama Reina

It's Yokoyama Reina



Since our new single will be release in less than one month,
The covers and tracklist are already announced~

I'm looking forward to do all promotions to wear our new costumes from now on 🍓


There was a new shooting yesterday!
Stay tuned for the announcement!





I didn't really take pics lately~💧



♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*




After all, I love watching some idols,
Lately, I've been watching a lot and I'm kind of impressed. Lol
Impressed how
They're so beautiful, so sparkling,


Lately,
I can't get out of my head
"OiSa" by Batten Shoujo-tai-san! Lol


It's a cool song and only one listen is enough to remember it!
Every member is looking cute!
Everytime I see Seta Sakura-chan, I fall in love with her.
She's the cutest 💗

Idol are great~




Yokoyama Reina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12709427863.html

No comments:

Post a Comment